The Clackamas Regional Center Mobility Improvements Project will result in more than 30 transportation projects to improve safety and increase traffic flow in the Clackamas Regional Center for motorists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and transit riders. Traffic congestion in this area presents major challenges affecting safety, multimodal access, and economic development issues. This project therefore aims to:
- Provide a safe and efficient transportation system
- Address needs of residents, businesses, and the public
- Balance different modes of transportation: motor vehicle, bicycle, pedestrian, transit, and freight
In consultation with the public and technical advisors, the County has identified projects that will benefit residents, businesses, and the traveling public. Projects will be designed in 2017-18 and construction will take place from 2018-2020.
The project area generally includes:
- 82nd Avenue from Sunnyside Drive to Sunnybrook Blvd
- Harmony Road from Fuller Road to 82nd Avenue
- Sunnyside Road from 82nd Avenue to 97th Avenue
- Sunnybrook Boulevard from 82nd Avenue to 84th Avenue
Click on the map below for an overview of the major transportation projects planned.
Project Area Map
View larger map (PDF file)